PSN Trainings is the Best Tableau Online Training institute in Hyderabad,india.
Products of Tableau
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Public
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Reader
- What is Tableau? What does the Tableau product suite comprise of? How Does Tableau Work?
- Tableau Architecture
- What is My Tableau Repository?
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concepts
- Difference between Live connection & Extract
- Dimensions and Measures
- Data Types and properties
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Marks Card
- Using Show Me!
- Building Basic Views
- Saving and Sharing your work-overview in Tableau Public
Working with Data
- Multiple Table Join
- Working with Custom SQL
- Connecting Multiple data source (Data Blending )
- Difference between joining and blending data, and when we should do each.
- Cross tab
- Bar Charts
- Line Graphs
- Pie charts
- Heat Map
- Scatter Plots
- Tree Map
- Bubble Graph
- Blended Axis
- Dual Axis
- Edit axis
- Totals & Subtotals
- Replacing data source
- Edit Alias of fields
- Quick Filter
- Context filters
- Top/Bottom N
- Ref lines
- Trend lines
- Discrete vs Continuous
- Replace data source
- How to call image in worksheet
Analysis – 4
- What is set
- View data
- Drilling up/down – drill through
- Actions (across sheets)
- Create What-If analysis
- Using Parameters in
- Explain latitude and longitude
- Default location/Edit locations
- Custom Geo Coding
- What is open street map
- What is WMS server
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Explain - #Number of Rows
- Basic Functions (String, Date, Numbers etc.)
- Usage of Logical conditions
- Explain scope and direction
- % total, running calculations etc.
Building Interactive Dashboards
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard (overview)
- Tiled making your worksheet interactive by using actions.
1. Histogram Chart: Histograms are one way to display the distribution of values in a field. We can create a histogram by binning the values of a measure and then creating a view based on the measure and its binned values.
2. Water Fall Chart: These charts are mainly used to identify how each and every value is contributing the total value. It is the great way to compare sequential value contribution on the total cumulative. These can be used to find Inventory and performance analysis.
3. Bump Chart: These are used to compare one dimension based on the other dimension. Bump charts are usually reports the boat race, each boat tries to move front and bump the other boats.
4. Funnel Chart: The text mark type is useful when you want to display the numbers associated with one or more dimension members. This type of view is often called a text table, a cross-tab, or a Pivot Table
5. Advanced Geo Mapping: Plotting Maps based on detailed Latitude, Longitudes, Plot Order, Polygon Maps.
Tableau Server Architecture.
- Installation and configuration.
- Add Users to the Server
- Add Users to a Site
- Add Users to a Group
- View, Edit and Delete Users
- Change Site Roles
Real Time Exercises Follows
- PSN Trainings is a leading online training provider across the globe. Our online training team is highly qualified, experienced and skilled with real time industry experience.
PSN Trainings highlights:
- Instructor Led Online Courses with 24x7 On-Demand Support
- World Class Trainers with +12 years Industry Experience. Instructors are not just trainers they are Consultants
- We provide 24/7 Server access to help our trainees practice exercises
- Teaching Material Prepared by Experts from Makemyclass who have real time experience
- Hands on Lab Assignments
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Project Based learning to get hands-on experience on a real life application!
- Providing high quality interactive and cost effective online Training
- Live Interactive classes by industry experts.
- Having 10 years of IT Industry Experience
- 4 years of Tableau and other Reporting Tools Real Time Experience
- Having 3 year experience as an online trainer for Tableau
- Held up to 30+ batches in past year
- Trainer has an excellent practical & industrial knowledge